Prijava

Evo ljudi da se ne mucite :D

This is a list of electronic music genres, sub-genres and styles, though for the latter, not all possess their own article (in which case, see the main genre article).

Ambient
o Ambient house
o Ambient techno
o Dark ambient
o Drone music
o Psybient
o Space music
o Italo house
Breakbeat
o Baltimore Club
o Big beat
o Broken beat
o Florida breaks
o Hip hop
o Nu skool breaks
o Progressive breaks

Disco
o Cosmic disco
o Eurobeat
o Eurodance
o Euro disco
o Hi-NRG
o Italo dance
o Italo disco
o Nu-disco
o Spacesynth
Downtempo
o Acid jazz
o Balearic Beat
o Chill out
o Ethnic electronica
o Glitch
o Illbient
o Minimal Electronica
o New Age music
o Nu jazz
o Trip hop

Electronic music
o Analogue & digital
o Berlin School
o Electroacoustic
Electro
o Electro-hop
o Electro backbeat
o Freestyle music
o Techno bass

Electronica
o Electropop
o Folktronica
o Glitch
o IDM
o Nu Jazz
o Trip hop
(UK) Garage (UKG)
o 2-step
o 4x4
o Bassline
o Breakstep
o Dubstep
o Funky
o Grime
o Speed garage

Hardcore/Hard dance
o Bouncy techno
o Breakbeat Hardcore
o Breakcore
o Darkcore
o Digital hardcore
o Doomcore
o Freeform
o Gabber
o Happy hardcore
o Hardstyle
o Jumpstyle
o Makina
o Noisecore
o Speedcore
o Terrorcore
o UK Hardcore
House
o Acid house
o Bubblegum dance
o Chicago house
o Dark house
o Deep house
o Disco house
o Electro house
o Fidget house
o French house
o Freestyle house
o US garage
o Ghetto house
o Grind house
o Hi-NRG
o UK Hard house
o Hip house
o Italo house
o Kwaito
o Latin house
o Merenhouse
o Minimal house/Microhouse
o Progressive house
o Scouse house
o Electronica
o Skacid
o Tribal house
o Tech house

Industrial
o Aggrotech
o Ambient industrial
o Cybergrind
o Dark ambient
o Dark electro
o Death industrial
o Electronic body music
o Electro-industrial
o Futurepop
o Industrial DnB
o Industrial metal
o Industrial rock
o Industrial techno
o Japanoise
o Martial industrial
o Neofolk
o Noise
o Power noise
Jungle/Drum and bass
o Clownstep
o Darkstep
o Drumfunk
o Hardstep
o Intelligent drum and bass
o Jump-Up
o Liquid funk
o Neurofunk
o Raggacore
o Sambass
o Techstep
o Trancestep

Rock/Punk influenced electronic music
o Alternative dance
o Cyber metal
o Dance-punk
o Dark Wave
o Digital hardcore
o Electroclash
o Electro rock
o Electropunk
o Ethereal Wave
o Industrial rock
o Industrial metal
o New Rave
o New Wave
o Synthpop
o Progressive rock
o Synthpunk
o Ambient rock
Techno
o Acid techno
o Detroit techno
o Free tekno
o Ghettotech
o Jtek
o Minimal
o New beat
o Nortec
o Schranz
o Wonky techno

Trance
o Acid trance
o Ambient trance
o Classic trance
o Dream trance
o Euro-trance
o Hard trance
o Hardstyle
o Nu-NRG
o Progressive trance
o Tech trance
o Uplifting trance
o Vocal trance
o Hard Trance
Psychedelic trance/Goa trance
o Dark psy
o Full on
o Nitzhonot
+ Uplifting
o Psyprog
o Psybient
o Psybreaks
o South African psytrance
o Suomisaundi

Nu rave
o Hardcore breaks
o Rave breaks
o Jungle techno
Chiptune
o 8-bit
o Bitpop
o Demoscene music
o Nintendocore
o Picopop
o Game Boy music
o Gamewave

Oldschool jungle
o Ragga-jungle
o Intelligent jungle
o Darkside jungle
Other Derivatives
o Europop
o Eurobeat
o Eurodance
o Dance-pop
o Euro-Trance
o Happy Hardcore
o Bubblegum Dance

Ukupno: 20 žanrova, u okviru kojih je 201 podžanr !!! A to je sve samo jedna vrsta muzike: elektronska muzika!

"Svidja mi se - Ne svidja mi se" princip mi se vise svidja. :)

Evo jedne grupe od dva coveka...oni NISU svrstani ni pod jedan zanr/podzanr,vec ih neki nazivaju i novim zanrom Ratatat...mada prave muziku samo uz pomoc elektricne gitare i kompjuterske obrade...meni se bas svidja njihova muzika :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk8qcGOtBFw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0VAkPjrnWM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYCKGG4VOZY&feature=related

jao koliko ste se vi ispisali.... :D :D :D ako ako :))))
Ja ću od kuće da vidim to sve sada nemam zeit-a :)
Nego evo vam miksića tri od prijatelja jednoga ,pa poslušajte :)
http://www.garageband.com/user/popidivine/podcast/main

http://www.house-mixes.com/mixes/playmix/32493/play.aspx za ljude koji gotive minimal...sjajno!!!! topla preporuka

Sjajan odabir muzike +za Kraftwerk,definitivno jedni od pionira....
Ja sam u srednjoj skoli maturski uzela iz muzickog ,a tema je bila "Istorija i razvoj elektronske muzike" . Nikada necu zaboraviti pogubljene face profesora dok ja sa punim sjajem izlazem,djelim im promo diskove i sl.
Evo jedan tekst o rave-u....ako vas zanima procitajte!

The history of Rave Music is quite interesting. It has been around for decades. Some enjoy it, some don’t. There is some conflict as to where Rave Music actually started. Some people, non-ravers most likely, ask what is Rave Music?
Rave Music is made up of technologically advanced beats that are mixed with other beats to form music. Rave Music has a culture of its own, as so does any other music type. The history of Rave Music is hard to sum up, but here it goes...

The controversy in “Who started Rave Music, U.K. or U.S.?” is going to forever live on. But in all actuality, the U.S. sparked the flame that started it all. It all started back in 1970, in Detroit and Chicago, when Djs, like Frankie Knuckles, would program drum rhythms and play disco records over the top of his beats. He would play this “music” in the “club environment”. In 1977, in Chicago, the first club, playing this “music”, opened and was called The Warehouse. This is where house music received its name (shortened version of the clubs name). The U.K. heard of this and adopted the music. The music blew up over seas. Meanwhile it was still on the low in the U.S.. That is why people say the U.K. started it. House music was being played in gay clubs, in England, for 2 years before any sign of acceptance in the straight scene. While that was going on, the Djs in the U.S. were playing around with their music and somehow came up with the idea of mixing house music and hip-hop together. In 1985, Hip-house was born. This is when house music blew up in the United States. In 1986, Underground was born. Djs started getting creative with their music and in 1987 Deep House and Techno were born. In 1988, came Acid House. This was invented by 2 Djs who were hooking up their equipment and someone accidentally hit the on switch and on came the speakers making an “acidy” noise. The Djs liked the noise and decided to mix house music in. Thus, making Acid House. The U.K. began feeling left out and started experimenting themselves. In 1989, they came up with New Beat, a mix between Acid, Techno and House. While this was going on the U.S. came up with Hardcore, some really really fast house music. In 1990, LA finally decided to step away from the rap scene and give House/Techno a try. Since then Jungle, Drum-n-Bass, Trance, Progressive Trance, Hard Trance, Happy House, Hard House, and Happy Hardcore have been born. All of these make up Rave Music, which all came from on type of music, Disco.
Rave Music, primarily, is electronically based music that has a high level of bass. The music tends to be fast paced, 115-300 beats per minutes. A Dj “spins” to create the music ravers here. Spinning is the art of mixing songs together using different pitches, different speeds, and an equalizer to create an ever-flowing, ever-changing wall of sound. Rave Music doesn’t have a base to it. It is made up of Jungle, DnB, House, Hard House, Deep House, Happy House, Hardcore, Happy Hardcore, Techno, Trance, Progressive Trance, Hard Trance, Euro, Freestyle, Ghetto, Hip-house, Underground, and Hi-NRG. The different types of Rave Music will keep growing with all the new technology coming around. The music keeps re-inventing itself. Therefore, the development of a new type of music is always on the way, so watch out.
Rave Music is culture. Culture is nature, which is indefinable for if it was definable it could be controlled. Rave Music, obviously, cannot be controlled. Along with culture comes clothing. Ravers are a unique crowd. A typical raver is between 17 and 25 years of age. He is equally likely to be a she. You are likely to see someone on jeans, someone in black vinyl pants or someone in costume. However, many people fit into the “typical” raver mold. For males, baggy pants are the norm. This is because they are easier to dance in. A very tight shirt, no shirt or a sweatshirt is also common. For females it gets way more interesting. The typical raver chick has short hair, either in barrettes or pigtails with a visor. She wears a baby doll dress or pants and a midriff shirt, often sucking on a pacifier. Basically, in general, pacifiers, stuffed animals and lollipops are common. Shirts emblazoned with cartoon characters are also common. In a sense, this is Rave culture. It is the regaining of innocence and forgetting about problems for a while. Outside of a rave, many ravers appear normal. Others choose to dress this way all the time and that’s ok because it probably makes them feel better as a person. But raving is not an “all the time thing” culture, as the hippies were and are. Raving is a temporary activity separate from the daily lives of ravers. Raving is a culture of escape. Escape from the real world. Reality does not exist at a rave. Just look around. The music isn’t “real” and how realistic does an 18 year old look sucking on a pacifier? Therefore, raving is the means of escape, from the real world, for some.

Raveri su jedinstvena skupina ljudi. Iako rave kultura podržava individualizam, come-as-you-are mentalitet, definitivno postoje mnoge sličnosti između ravera općenito. Tipični raver ima između 17 i 25 godina. Omjer spolova je pola-pola.
Povratak nevinosti i zaboravljanje na probleme svakodnevnice su jedni od glavnih razloga dolaska na rave. Cilj ravera je da se na tih par sati vrate u ono razdoblje u našim životima kada je igra bila najvažnija i kad nam nije bilo važno što se mama i tata svađaju, imaju novčanih problema ili što se stvara rupa u ozonskom omotaču. Rave je mjesto gdje se bježi od životnih problema na barem jednu noć i gdje se troši sva suvišna energija.
Izvan rave-a, mnogi raveri izgledaju ˝normalno˝. Mnogi imaju posao u tehnološkim djelatnostima. Mnogi su studenti. Rave nije tip kulture koji se pojavljuje u svakom aspektu života kao što je hippie pokret to bio i još uvijek jest. Nema ravera koji jednostavno idu s rave-a na rave i nadaju se da će zaraditi novac prodajom majica na parkiralištima. ˝Raving˝ je privremena aktivnost odvojena od svakodnevnice tih ljudi.

:D :D :D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6gg8ixnhmMc/SIr501hee0I/AAAAAAAAAZU/YC1uAO0ob0w/s320/richie.bmp
sjajan dokumentarac!!!
Etoo ljudi sada sam vam svasta nesto nabacala,cak cu da stavim i svoj avatar sa zurke :))))

RaVe oN!!! hhhh......Last night DJ saved my life :)

Bravo za Jarrea!!!Htedoh da stavim nesto od njega...blokirao mozak i nisam mogao da se setim kako se covek zove.On je stvarno odlican i eXperimentalista sto se tice elektronske muzike.
Jedina negativna stvar kod rejvera jeste sto podlezu drogama(da bi takodje pobegli od realnog sveta)bzv.Opijaju se raznim "bombonicama" LSD,XTC,acid xS.To ne podrzavam,sad moras da se nadrogiras da bi se dobro proveo na rave zurci,NE!A i izvodjaci u svojim numerama mnogo spominju drogu,e to jedan veeeeeliki minus za elektronsku muziku uopste :(.Jbga krivo mi zbog toga.

OVO JE MOJA HIMNA,MOJA LICNO OPISNA MUZIKA :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwE0xoGK5qs
A ova mi se najvise svidja od Majkla.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aibQMYOiofs

Ja očiglednno slušam malo drugačiju elektronsku muziku od vas....ali to je baš cool....da proširino malo vidike...Ja sam odrasla na TECHNO muzici(prvo malo trance,ali on me je kratko držao) kao i većina Banjalučana...kod nas su samo bile TECHNO žurke i dolazili TECHNO DJ-evi....Danas najbolje skačem i plešem uz minimal techno ili čisti minimal,kao i progressive.....A obožavam da slušam deep i tech house kao i old school house u svim opuštenim varijantama izlazaka...Lounge,chill takođe....Ma ja živim za muziku tako da mi je svaka za određeni trenutak....samo ne mogu više slušati hard techno ili trance to me je odaaaavno prošlo...

A što se tiče droge...to neću komentarisati....been there done that....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY1LwsKAZgY
da samo i Trace mora imati DUŠU, a ne samo TUP..TUP...TUP....TUP....