Prijava

To whom it may concern
I am writing to you in hope that generous people exist among you and that they will be ready to help my lovely wife and the mother of my son, Nikola. Here is a photography of my wife
http://dc385.4shared.com/img/G3hPTFgGba/s7/153422ef130/Fotografija-0031?async&rand=0.5146771441213787

My wife, whom I love unconditionally, has been fighting cancer since 2012. She has undergone major surgery, radiation and finally chemotherapy.
She has metastases now and having received the highest dose od chemo, she has been prescribed some kind of softer cytostatic drugs.
Doctors can not prescribe her anything else since other drugs for metastatic leiomyosarcoma do not exist.
Beside chemo and these drugs, my wife is also using some natural products. On the lattest scans, partial regression of her disease is visible.
Metastasis on lymph nodes in her stomac decreased but the one in her lungs remained the same.
Since doctors at the Institute of Oncology are too busy to devote themselves to every patient, we were obliged to visit a private clinic because we needed the right explanation of our case.
After examining my wife, doctor said that there is a procedure, a treatment with dendritic cells.
There is only one place where she can be given this treatment and that is Ulmo, Germay by doctor Frank Gansaug.
He said that they had had success in treating such diagnosis and later I found out that we need 7000-7500 € for it.

We are an ordinary Serban family and my wife's pension of just 110 € is our only steady income.
Occasionally, when she feels a little bit better, I manage to earn some extra money to make our ends meet.
Thanks to good people around us, we raised some money but 7500€ is beyond our wildest dreams.
It is a dream in which my wife spends a lifetime with me and our son.
It is the dream in which she beats one of the most dangerous tumors (leiomyosarcoma) with all its metastases.
My biggest fear is that although there is a cure for her in Germany, i won't be able to raise enough money for it.
Unfortunately, the only thing I can do is ask for your help.
I know we will wait every new day with anticipation in order to find out if somebody donated money.
I also hope that our battle with death and wih the time we have left will be won.
I want to believe that good people still exist in this world and that they are willing to help my wife Dragana by donating as much as they can.
I don't want you to think that this is a fraud, so I am sending you my wife's medical records from the Institute of Oncology as well as the latest CT as a proof. I am sending you emails which I sent to doctors in Germany as well as replays I received.

Respected prof. Gansauge,
i would like to ask for your opinion for my wife.
Is it possible for her to recive the treatment T-cells in your clinic.
Her diagnosis is writen below.

Leomyosarcoma uterri FIGO st.IA
St post hysteroctomian cum adnex bil et lymphadenectomiam selectiva (25.10.2012.)
St post irrad pevicis (finished in january 1013)
Meta Igl retroperitonealis. Meta pulmobil multiplices. Meta in ossibus. Trombosis VCI. ST POST ht cum ADM (VI)
Endoxan in courso.

Oncological treatment of leomyusarcom uteri was started in 25.10.2012.
Radical histeroctomy and adnexectomian selectiva on both sides were done.
After that, postoperative radio treatmant was also done.
Disease progression started in septembar 2015 like meta in retropereritonealis, meta in lungs and meta in ossibus.
Underwent palliative radio treatment of vertebrae Th 9 – L3.
After council decision HT mono ADM VI cycles were done.
After reaching a cumulative dose she started treatment whit ENDOXAN 50mg daily
since 18.02. 1016.
Three days after that diarrhea was noticed and treatment was stoped for five days.
She takes biphosphonanes since January 2015. to September 2015.
CT from 8.02.2016. showed osteolysis of Th11-12 and most expressed on L2.
In lungs, on both sides and supleuritic she has nodal changes of 11 mm.
Retroperitonealitic ig in partial regression size 24 mm now and 34mm before.
Trombosis was also described in VCI, size of 14mm.
She took Fraxiparine from September 2015 and she needs to continue to take it.

Thank you for your time

E-mail from prof Gansauge
Dear Mr. Nenad,

Thank you for your email. So far we have treated many patients with leiomyosarcoma with dendritic cells with very good results. For organisation of coming to Germany please contact Mrs. Baur (Helga.baur@eurosurgery.de).

Best regards

Frank Gansauge

Von: Nenad Belobrdjanin mailto:nenadbelobrdjanin@gmail.com
Gesendet: Freitag, 26. Februar 2016 11:49
An: frank.gansauge@eurosurgery.de
Betreff: Treatment whit T - cells

This is not a fraud, this is a battle with the time we have left. The sooner my wife gets the treatment, the better will be her chanses to be cured. If you can't help me financially, please share this letter because you never know who might help.

PayPal account is on e-mail
nenadbelobrdjanin@gmail.com

This is our son's currency account:

Name of beneficiary NIKOLA BELOBRDJANIN
Beneficiary’s adres ALEKSANDROVAC BB 12370, ZABARI, SERBIA
Beneficiary’s acc.number/IBAN RS35170001031091200153
Beneficiary’s bank Unicredit bank Serbia JSC
Beneficiary’s bank SWIFT address BACXRSBG

I also opened a currency account at Intesa bank for possible donations in Germany as well as for the pay pal account.

Name of beneficiary NENAD BELOBRDJANIN
Beneficiary’s adres ALEKSANDROVAC BB REPUBLIC OF SERBIA
Beneficiary’s acc.number/IBAN RS35160543020081076080
Beneficiary’s bank Banca Intesa ad Beograd
Beneficiary’s bank SWIFT address DBDBRSBG

Documents
http://dc582.4shared.com/img/u2yMubp6ba/s7/153320da788/Fotografija-0029?async&rand=0.7661128635518253

http://dc619.4shared.com/img/Pz9TF6Wmba/s7/153320d6138/Fotografija-0028?async&rand=0.5967075880616903

http://dc582.4shared.com/img/TEGtsxQzce/s7/153320d0f30/Fotografija-0027?async&rand=0.9654860694427043

Finally, I want to thank everyone who intends to donate money for Dragana's treatment. I am also extremely grateful to all those who put my wife's name in their prayers. Good bless you.

Pokušaću strance da usmeravam na ovaj link. Nadam se da neće biti izbrisan.

Nice translation, Lutjena:)

Ovo bi mogao da bude obrazac poruke za tviter:

Please help my friend's wife to beat cancer. RT please. All info here: http://vukajlija.com/forum/teme/69811-call-for-help

Edit: malo sam dopunio poruku.