Prijava

Fejd buši pločice dijamantskom burgijom

Живео наш доживотни лидер Казан, Фејд, његова чекаоница и шумадијски Казанова и будући бивши дечко Анастасије Ражнатовић

tutu rutu zvoni telefon

dvoje su se tako smuvali

Фејд звезда водиља!

Nije zanimljivo vec dve godine, a nije bilo ni tad

Remarkable fade
A Short Story
by fade
fade looked at the ripped knife in his hands and felt stable.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his sleepy surroundings. He had always hated grand Camborne with its loopy, loud lakes. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel stable.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Uiver . Uiver was a rude elephant with skinny lips and fragile thighs.

fade gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a remarkable, deranged, beer drinker with slimy lips and handsome thighs. His friends saw him as a deep, defiant dolphin. Once, he had even brought a breezy owl back from the brink of death.

But not even a remarkable person who had once brought a breezy owl back from the brink of death, was prepared for what Uiver had in store today.

The moon shone like swimming rats, making fade relaxed.

As fade stepped outside and Uiver came closer, he could see the dry smile on his face.

"I am here because I want a pencil," Uiver bellowed, in a scheming tone. He slammed his fist against fade's chest, with the force of 2202 maggots. "I frigging love you, fade ."

fade looked back, even more relaxed and still fingering the ripped knife. "Uiver, yabba Dabba Doo," he replied.

They looked at each other with ecstatic feelings, like two red, rotten rabbits bopping at a very bold accident, which had flute music playing in the background and two witty uncles drinking to the beat.

fade studied Uiver's skinny lips and fragile thighs. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but I can't give you a pencil," he explained, in pitying tones.

Uiver looked surprised, his body raw like a grim, gleaming gun.

fade could actually hear Uiver's body shatter into 2920 pieces. Then the rude elephant hurried away into the distance.

Not even a drink of beer would calm fade's nerves tonight.

THE END

dvoje su se tako smuvali

Da
da

Dvoje su se tako smuvali