Prijava

Gde proslaviti najradosniji dan u deceniji za srpski narod?
Da li spremate pirotehniku?

Inache, uchestale su vesti o njenoj smrti na portalima, nekoliko lazhnih vesti za par dana. Nadam se da ce sledeca biti kobna.

мора прво веља илић да нагна бабуускару
ваља у опис ставити и још неке харадинај весли кларк вилијам вокер ахтисари солана
можда ће баба крепати на годишњицу то би било лепо а где има дима има и ватре хехе

Spem foruma, kurac tema, lok.

Vo zasto smaras brate zasto prizivas stratimirov 101 dolazak debilnim temama

Pa epski troluje čitav forum, ne li je očito?

Gospođa Odvrajt neka je živa i zdrava..., i prava.

Hello. I am glad to have this opportunity to speak directly to the people of Serbia at this critical time.

As you can see, I remember a little Serbian -- albeit with a Czech accent -- from my days in Belgrade as a child. My father was a Czechoslovak diplomat there before the Second World War. When the Nazis invaded Czechoslovakia, my father escaped to Yugoslavia with his wife and baby -- me. I will never forget how we were warmly welcomed as friends in need of help.

Americans do not hate Serbs. Like me, they remember that we were allies against Fascism. Like you, Americans want to live in peace with their neighbors and the wider world. Like Serbs, we have no wish to see our children die in battle far from home. And like the Serbs who gave their lives during the Second World War, Americans believe in freedom for all people.

That is why we could not sit idly by while security forces were used to commit atrocities against ethnic Albanians in Kosovo.

For ten years, the international community has tried to resolve the crisis without military action. For the last six months, Americans, Russians and Europeans worked together to seek a negotiated solution.

That process produced the Rambouillet Accords. I believe the Serb people have not been accurately informed about what that plan would mean for them. It would help build democracy and protect the rights of everyone in Kosovo while leaving Kosovo within Serbia. And a NATO-led force would protect both Serb and Albanian civilians.

Tragically, Serb leaders rejected the agreement, renewed the campaign of terror in Kosovo, and forced NATO to do what no one in the Alliance wanted to -- which is to begin airstrikes.

NATO's objective is not to harm innocent Serbs, but to stop the attacks in Kosovo. We ask Serbia's leaders to do now what they promised last fall -- end the fighting and reduce their military presence. And they must accept a peace settlement based on the Rambouillet Accords, which are the last best hope for preserving a multi-ethnic Serbia in its present borders.

The sooner a peace agreement is reached, the sooner your isolation can end -- and the sooner our peoples can work together again to build prosperity, democracy, and above all peace. I wish you well, and pray that your leaders will make it possible for peace to come soon.
— Madeleine K. Albright, 26/03/1999

Избавиш говно из логора и оно дође да ти смрди

Cica Morada Madlen Olbrajt napada

Čiča Morada bi jebo Madlen sazada

Cica Morada: "Za mene je Madlen jos svek mlada"

Čiča Morada: "Madlen u krevetu mrtva hladna"

ahahah loool jezivo

Čiča Morada: "Zapaliću pola grada ode li Madlen od mene sada"

Čiča Morada, minusu se iz sida testa nada.

Cica morada
Organizovator gej parada

Sasvim slučajno i bez ikakve zadnje namere ostaviću ovo ovde. http://rimovanje.com/nada

Bože daj na sutrašnji dan

Neće to bez malja ili glogovog koca