Prijava

ameri su jos zivi zahvaljujuci zapadnoj evropi.da nije nje ameri bi sad bili poput nas.oni ih vade.ekonomija im je nezdrava, sve je vise gladi tamo, zemlja sa najvise skitnica..samo je pitanje kad ce da se srusi kao kula od karata

od tolikog bombardovanja i visenja iznad nasih gradova ne bi bilo cudno ni da je koji pao od sopstvenog kvara a ne od jednog srecnog pogotka

ej ali on ga je oborio sa zoljom, kad to moze da im se desi onda ne znam sta bi im se sve desilo protiv rusa lololo

Pa to smo im mi sjebali jedan a sta mislis koliko bi im sjebali rusi ili kinezi ili infija luda

to sto ima puno skitnica je potpuno beznacajan podatak sobzirom da oni imaju najveci broj prebogatih ljudi i naj napredniju tehnologiju u svakom smislu

pa sjebali bi svaki koji bi se pojavio u njihovom vazdusnom prostoru...

a gde je rusiji afganistan kad je toliko jaka? a da zaboravio sam nije vise njihov nego je americki jer je americka vojska u njemu kao i u iraku a gde je ruska vojska u jermeniji? azhhaahahahahahhaah

Nas smatraju za nebitnog igraca a mi smo sjebali nevidjljivog.

JNA je zapravo bila 4. vojska u svetu nije ni toliko lako bilo pobediti je

Amerika je toliko slaba da imaju vojnu bazu na svetoj srpskoj zemlji uprkos protivljenju svemocne rusije lolo
BONDSTIL BONDSTIL BONDSTIL

a kako su ih tek jebali vijetnamci..i danas dan kukaju..kao prvo oni nikad nece smeti da dignu oruzije na ruse, pa nisu ludi znaju da bi se sjebali totalno..

Nemci su u drugom svetskom ratu minirali citav beograd i samo cekaju pravu priliku da ga dignu u vazduh.
Zato treba biti dobar sa njima.

pa nece ni rusi na njih
al ko sto rekoh bolje da ne bude tog rata jer bi mi bas najebali(a ameri bi pobedili ruse,mada cak i da se desi to chudo kojem su male sanse da rusija pobedi isto bi najebali ko god da pobedi)

2 posto njihove populacije ima vijetnamski sindrom haha vijetnamci im nabili

K O M P L E K S
O
M
P
L
E
K
S

Vijetnamski rad je jedini rat koji su ameri izgubili u svojoj dugoj i bogatoj istoriji, A rusija? pa nju su cak i mongoli pregazili lol Samo pogledaj koliko je amerika ratovala shvatices koliko je ne bitan taj jedan izgubljeni rat

The Russian nuclear forces are dependent upon her ICBM's. Her boomer subs and air force wouldn't get much launched (her bombers wouldn't make it to American airspace and her max of two deployed nuke boomers are trailed at all times by at least one American and one other NATO attack sub -- they'd never make it to launch depth). But that doesn't matter. Even if only the two modern MIRV equipped ICBMs work (the very advanced, RS-24 Yars; and the reasonably advanced RT-2UTTKh Topol-M), that would be a total of about 125 ICBM's. (trust that the aging RT-2pms, UR-100Ns and R-36 still have some bite).

All things considered, that means that the minimal (stress on the "minimal") strike would look something like this:

There are approximately 40-50 RS ICBMs. Each has between 4-8 warheads, with between 100-300kt explosive blast each warhead. Assume the average -- 6 MIRVs at 150kt blast each (7x Nagasaki), would mean 270 strikes.
There are approximately 80 RT-2UTTKh ICBMs. Each has only one warhead, but at a devastating 800kt. (40x Nagasaki), total of 80 strikes.

The total number of warhead blasts in the US would be no less than 350 nuclear strikes (that's NO LESS than, but highly likely much higher when older warheads are added in). Even if only 350 nuclear strikes occurred, and only 100 highly important targets were selected (doubling or trippling up on important locations), easily the top 80 largest cities (every major metro area) + the 20 most important military targets were struck, the US would be wiped off the face of the map. The entire nation would end. Most people would be dead in six months due to disease and starvation. If ONLY the Russians struck (with no retaliation from the US), humanity might survive such an attack.
===Total yield: 3,500 times Nagasaki (this excludes many other older nukes that, if they worked appropriately, would push this number way beyond 10,000 times Nagasaki).

The American strike would be more thorough both for Russia and possibly for humanity. The US's nuclear triad (ICBMs, Air Force and Navy) would have more successful launches due to the larger nature of the American forces and the more modern equipment. The Ballistic Missile Submarines (boomers) would do the trick, 14 total with nukes, seven deployed at any given time. They're beyond deadly. Their nuclear payloads capable of being launched in under 30 minutes.

Each Ohio Class boomer has 24 Trident II SLBM that are MIRV'ed with between 6-8 W76 110kt nuclear warhead (5.5 times Nagasaki). Even if we went with the average (7 warheads), that's 1,176 nuclear strikes from the Ohio Class nuclear payload.
The US also operates 450 Minuteman III ICBMs that are MIRV'ed with 3 nuclear warheads (in the process if not concluded, the downgrade to 1 MIRV each). The exact type of warhead is classified, but the warheads are either the W78 or W87, with no less than 300kt of explosive yield (15x Nagasaki). That's a total maximum of 1,350 nuclear warheads, minimum of 450.

The total number of blasts would be insane, no less than 2,526. We haven't even counted any Air Force method, presuming that the Russians could/would destroy them in flight. Nevertheless, even if strikes were doubled and/or tripled up on cities, it would mean that no less than 1,000 locations would be wiped out by more than one (some with three or four) nuclear blasts. The destruction would be absolute.
===Total yield: no less than 30,000 times Nagasaki

Vijetnamci ih sjebali nacisto. Jbt oni su vadili kalasnjikove iz pirinca i obarali njihove helikoptere.

a rusi su dobili sve ratove ikada?

ollanik, pa da.nego pricaju ameri jaci oni mogu ruse da zbrisu.mogu da zbrisu sve ruse a njih da ostane 5..posebno oni se ne bi usudili na takve gubitke jer su picke pa diraju samo mnogo slabije.a nisam bas ni siguran da bi pobedili, ja bi se kladio na ruse.mnogo su ojacali u zadnje vreme

Laki nznamo engleski ne racuna se taj post