Razni testovi ličnosti, šta biste bili u svetu fantazije, i ta pseudonaučna čuda

1. Ti si osoba od 152%

Bitch please, ja sam osoba od 189% lololololo:

37% Strength, 48% Bloodlust, 42% Intelligence, 15% Spirit, 32% Vitality and 15% Agility!

2. hvala,smorka...i licim donekle :)

3. Nema na čemu. E mislim da je isti test, samo malo lepša pozadina u ovoj verziji. :)

4. http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/2578078742288165769.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The Star Glider

23% Strength, 5% Bloodlust, 40% Intelligence, 50% Spirit, 38% Vitality and 32% Agility!

Using a powerful and ancient form of combat, Star Gliders appear to effortlessly slide across the ground as they move and attack. In fact, Star Gliders are actually hovering slightly above the surface of the ground using their powerful mastery over electromagnetism. Since their feet never touch the ground, the movements of Star Gliders are nearly impossible to predict, making Star Gliders extremely formidable adversaries. By using powerful rune magic to control electromagnetic fields, Star Gliders can manipulate terrestrial and cosmic plasmas! In addition, they have limited control over metals, and will often use magnetism to create shields and weapons out of any metals in the surrounding areas. Occasionally, Star Gliders may be skilled at controlling the energy within their own bodies, and they'll use that skill to undergo various minor transformations. For example, some Star Gliders possess the ability to transform and harden their own skin, making them more resistant to damage. Other Star Gliders who aren't skilled with transformation can simply condense metallic particles around their body to form a strong protective layer and enhance their defenses. Star Gliders are also quite skilled with powerful elemental magic and light magic, making them even more dangerous opponents in battle! By combining this incredibly powerful magic with their superlative combat skills, Star Gliders can release powerful blasts of electromagnetic energy, making them almost impossible to best in battle.

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a powerful mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

5. ovo sam nekad radio na fb, koja sam prirodna katastrofa je bilo, ili koja sam boja. bas je interesantno ovo. Ima i onih kvizova finih na kraju ljubavnih romana, kakav tip muskarca je za tebe.

6. Ima i onih kvizova finih na kraju ljubavnih romana, kakav tip muskarca je za tebe.

Zabrinjavaš me.

7. Brus, ista smo rasa :)

8. Bruse, eto, ima vas dva sad. A kul je klasa, sve dame su nešto fino ispale, a ja sam ispala master neutral. :)

Ima i onih kvizova finih na kraju ljubavnih romana, kakav tip muskarca je za tebe.

I kakav je muškarac ispao za tebe? Neki nežan, romantičan i swadak verovatno. :*

9. Ovo je po izboru anđeoskog u meni, ako se odlučim za jednako privlačnu opciju koju već godinama gušim onda dobijem:

http://www.deviantart.com/download/173970377/Dragon_Master_by_atomhawk.jpg

The Dragon Master

30% Strength, 47% Bloodlust, 40% Intelligence, 25% Spirit, 23% Vitality and 23% Agility!

By combining powerful dark magic with their ferocious killing techniques, the ruthless Dragon Masters are able to triumph against foes as terrifying and powerful as dragons. Dragon Masters either befriend or slay and capture the souls of dragons that they have defeated so that they can summon these dragons to aid them in future battles. Dragon Masters often travel the world in search of different and powerful dragons to aid them in battle. Oftentimes, these dragons are skilled in unique forms of battle and magic that they may teach to the Dragon Master. For example, some dragons are able to consume and attack with specific elements such as fire or lightning, and by learning this ancient and lost art of consuming and attacking with elemental magic, Dragon Masters can easily defeat any spellcaster. Dragon Masters that have found all the elemental dragons and learned all the elemental dragon arts are virtually impervious to any magical damage. In fact, they can absorb any magical attack to strengthen themselves and easily launch counterattacks on unsuspecting foes. In an effort to become more powerful and prevent anyone else from learning their magic, the most vicious and evil Dragon Masters will often mercilessly slay the wise dragons that taught them their techniques; however, although Dragon Masters are often dark warriors, some may use their powers for good and for the benefit of all humanity, but their lust for blood and death often overwhelms any good intentions within their hearts.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

10. http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/1012370814243515529.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The Silent Wanderer

35% Strength, 33% Bloodlust, 27% Intelligence, 25% Spirit, 18% Vitality and 43% Agility!

Oftentimes Silent Wanderers can be very introverted and enjoy being alone, and this may be misconstrued as a sign of evil. Some people may even find Silent Wanderers strange and unusual, but they know in their hearts who they truly are and what they truly believe. With their strong convictions, stealthy nature, and skill with weapons, Silent Wanderers can be deadly foes. Although they are skilled with a sword, Silent Wanderers often prefer to silently snipe their enemies with a bow or set hidden traps to defeat their opponents. By hiding in the shadows, Silent Wanderers can use their bow to take down entire groups of warriors without ever revealing their presence. When travelling, Silent Wanderers leave no footprints making them impossible to track, and in close combat they are so swift and agile that they hardly make a sound. Oftentimes, this makes it nearly impossible to predict and read their movements allowing the Silent Wanderers to easily defeat their opponents. Although they do not actively seek battle, they will not hesitate to defend themselves or their honor. Finally, since these warriors are so comfortable in nature, many have become skilled with moon and wood magic, which can have devasting magical side-effects on all foes who dare oppose the Silent Wanderers.

11. Brus, ovo drugo ti je mnogo zastrašujuće. :) Mnogo.

E, i ja sam ponovo uradila, za svega tri-četiri odgovora nisam bila sigurna, ali sam isto ispala, jedino su mi se još više izbrusili afiniteti, pa je:

You scored 40% on Bloodlust, higher than 85% of your peers.
    You scored 76% on ChaoticStability, higher than 98% of your peers.
    You scored 44% on DemonicInsanity, higher than 91% of your peers.
    You scored 44% on AngelicLuminosity, higher than 84% of your peers.
    Angelic daemon of chaos, perhaps? o.O

Awww, Makaronije, baš si lep. :)

12. ja sam Ribe u horoskopu, jednak naboj crnog i belog se podrazumeva :)

13. Ribe i vodolije su najveći ludaci i genijalci u horoskopu (Milica verovatno i bolje zna). Sa tim što su ribe i emotivci, pa lakše prolupaju, a vodolije ne toliko, pa su uglavnom samo ekscentrici. Za Džokera recimo fanovi često vode debate da li je riba ili vodolija. Vodolije valjda se najbolje slažu sa strelcima (ja). Mi smo najsmotaniji, najteže se vezujemo, najviše volimo da učimo i najviše sreće imamo (da prati smotanost i ludu glavu). :)

Baš ti se uklapaju oba rešenja. Eto, ja sam radila dva puta, isto sam dobila, samo sam malo više demonskih i anđeoskih sklonosti dobila. :)

14. Džoker je definitivno riba, umetnička duša sklona mazohističkoj patnji koju doživljava mučeći druge jer ga boli njihov bol :)

15. Džoker je definitivno riba, umetnička duša sklona mazohističkoj patnji koju doživljava mučeći druge jer ga boli njihov bol :)

That's creepy, man! You're creepy, you creep! :P I ja sam nekako pre da je riba. strelac bi bio onaj tipičan vitez.

E, baš mi je drago što se ovoliko ljudi odazvalo, ja sam bolesna, samo šmrkćem, tu sam u krevetu, menjam čaj za čajem, skupljam snagu za učenje sutra, a evo taman mi mnooogo bolje. :)

16. Hehe, Nindža. Ma daaaaaj.
    http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/273/nindaumadinac.png

The Ninja Master

30% Strength, 12% Bloodlust, 40% Intelligence, 33% Spirit, 23% Vitality and 42% Agility!

By combining their stealth and evasion with powerful elemental magic, Ninja Masters are some of the fiercest warriors. Although they may not be the most physically powerful warriors, their cunningness and spellcasting abilities more than make up for any deficiencies. In fact, Ninja Masters can use their ninja techniques to enhance their strength, thus making them even more powerful and formidable. Their strength truly becomes something to be feared when they enhance it enough to be able to punch through solid stone. In addition, their agility allows them to rapidly and stealthily set explosive traps and unleash powerful blasts of elemental ninja techniques that quickly overwhelm the enemy; however, Ninja Masters more often prefer to silently and quietly eliminate their opponents. When faced with armies of warriors, Ninja Masters can increase their own numbers and overwhelm their opponents by sneakily creating elemental clones. It is often difficult to determine whether or not a Ninja Master will walk the path of good or evil, though it is certainly not true that all are evil.

17. The Grand Bishop

7% Strength, 32% Bloodlust, 42% Intelligence, 47% Spirit, 33% Vitality and 28% Agility!

Grand Bishops often have few skills with weapons and they are probably the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change and reverse the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. In fact, Grand Bishops can even alter the time of an object, allowing them to fast forward that object into the future or revert it to a state in the past. As an extension, this can be used as an advanced form of healing, enabling Grand Bishops to restore severed limbs and wounds. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes. Grand Bishops may be supremely powerful spellcasters, but they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

18. The Enchanter

32% Strength, 48% Bloodlust, 35% Intelligence, 32% Spirit, 25% Vitality and 35% Agility!

http://akcdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/10822458826188426451.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Class description under construction! Please check back soon! ЛОЛ

19. решила сам овај http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-greek-mythology-personality-test

испало је реалније :)

Agamemnon

100% Extroversion, 33% Intuition, 44% Emotiveness, 76% Perceptiveness
    Arrogant, combative, unscrupulous, cunning... You are most like Agamemnon, King of Mycenae. You are an extreme prick, and you're proud of it. You are always assessing your opponents, looking for their weaknesses and the perfect moment to obliterate them completely. The only thing that earns your respect is their abililty to trump you, but you make sure that never happens. You are concerned with the here and now, and not with people and their feelings and certainly not with theory and navel-gazing.

You wear a tie to work. You are adept at reading people. You don't take issue with established procedures and rules on a theoretical basis, but will have no compunction about throwing them to the wind if they get in your way. Even though you are primarily concerned with results, and can often get them quickly, your contempt of the more analytical and detached types might be your undoing (they are very smart, and can be even more cunning than you, even if you won't admit it). You pride yourself on your risk-seeking nature, your fast thinking, and your ability to get results. You could probably go into business.

Famous people like you: Attila the Hun, Ghengis Kahn, Boudicca, Vortigern, Charlemagne.
    Stay clear of: Civilization

Rekli o sajtu

Na pitanje: „Ko je bio Mocart?“ duhoviti posetioci internet sajta Vukajlija, rečnik slenga, odgovaraju: „Svestrana ličnost. Čovek koji je komponovao muziku za Nokiu. Inače, bio je poslastičar i izmislio je Mozzart kugle. A voleo je i da se kladi...“

Danas · 06. Novembar 2008.