Prijava

Turgiiiiii, ti si isto kao i ja! :)

E, a tamo kad te je duh pitao šta bi odabrao, besmrtnost, omniscience, omnipotence ili ništa, šta siodabrao? :)

You recognized almost every face as a serial killer, while every of them were serial killers! If there were a guy explaining you theories about trajectories of bomb shells, and he has a strange look in his eyes, you are most likely to discern something is not OK.
Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

Score Distribution

You scored 14% on Score, higher than 81% of your peers.

Ja sam samo pet prepoznala, ali nemoj da kažeš koliko ih tačno ima u testu drugima. Da vidimo kako će oni. Obriši taj deo odgovora. :)

Јебемлига, немог се сетим. Кликто сам ко помахнито колко је питања било :Д

AHahhahahahhaha! :P Samo je mene duh voleo. :P

Pa ono, poprilicno laskav test.:)

The Star Glider
25% Strength, 23% Bloodlust, 40% Intelligence, 52% Spirit, 37% Vitality and 12% Agility!
Using a powerful and ancient form of combat, Star Gliders appear to effortlessly slide across the ground as they move and attack. In fact, Star Gliders are actually hovering slightly above the surface of the ground using their powerful mastery over electromagnetism. Since their feet never touch the ground, the movements of Star Gliders are nearly impossible to predict, making Star Gliders extremely formidable adversaries. By using powerful rune magic to control electromagnetic fields, Star Gliders can manipulate terrestrial and cosmic plasmas! In addition, they have limited control over metals, and will often use magnetism to create shields and weapons out of any metals in the surrounding areas. Occasionally, Star Gliders may be skilled at controlling the energy within their own bodies, and they'll use that skill to undergo various minor transformations. For example, some Star Gliders possess the ability to transform and harden their own skin, making them more resistant to damage. Other Star Gliders who aren't skilled with transformation can simply condense metallic particles around their body to form a strong protective layer and enhance their defenses. Star Gliders are also quite skilled with powerful elemental magic and light magic, making them even more dangerous opponents in battle! By combining this incredibly powerful magic with their superlative combat skills, Star Gliders can release powerful blasts of electromagnetic energy, making them almost impossible to best in battle.
Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!
This is a powerful mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.
You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Imaš i nekoliko postova iza sliku tog tvog, baš je kul. :)

4 Star Glidera, MI JEMEN!

E, a ja sam još unikad sa Trišom i Manijakom (oba darkera neka). Q noć ljudi.

You are the Ruler!

73% Innocent, 21% Orphan, 66% Warrior, 52% Caregiver, 67% Seeker, 52% Lover, 48% Destroyer, 65% Creator, 56% Magician, 76% Ruler, 63% Sage and 57% Fool!

Goal: Order, prosperity

Fear: Chaos

Response to Dragon/Problem: Find its constructive uses

Task: Take full responsibility for life

Gift: Responsibility, control

Addictions: Control, codependence

Rulers are realists who do not have the leisure to have illusions; they are integrated, whole and ready to take responsibility for loves. Rulers understand that his/her own capacity for harm is as great as their capacity for good, and take responsibility for his/her actions. The Ruler maintains life and governs it. The emergence of the positive Ruler archetype indicates some achievement of mastery in the world. At best, Rulers are ecological and find the best methods to deal with everything.

Shadow Ruler:

The Shadow Rulers feels a compelling need to control her/himself and others and an inability to trust the process. Control is wanted for its own sake or for power, status, or personal aggrandizement rather that to manifest the kingdom that would gratify us on a deep level. Shadow Rulers operate out of a scarcity mentality, believing that there is not enough so ‘my gain must be their loss.’ The Shadow Ruler emerges not because they feel we have too much power, but because we feel we have much too little. Often Shadow Rulers are substituting power over others for power from within the self.

I meni je duh dao nesto kao Psioniku bre! :)

A sta je ovo Murinjovo za serijske ubice?

Izvini, my mistake, Mančestere, you're awesome too. :)

Probaj, pa reci kako ti je ispalo, nije loš test. :)

Perfect!
20 Score!
You have really knack for what facial expression convey. You are not likely to become a victim of one of these. Very well!

You scored 20% on Score, higher than 89% of your peers.

A i gledao sam brda tih emisija stvarno.

E, ostavi u odgovoru samo da si sve pogodio, da drugi ne bi skontali foru u testu. :)

Ja sam pogodila pet. :P

Smorka psihodelični ubico i ja sam pogodio samo pet :)

Hahahaha, mi smo najebali. :)

Ja pogodila samo 10.