Prijava

WHOA-HO-HO! You're most compatible with the leader of the Autobots! Nice goin', have fun being awesome with your teammate Optimus Prime.

Meni se baš sviđa Rumble. :3 Ja ću biti njegov Frenzy. :) ♥

The Mad Jester
23% Strength, 43% Bloodlust, 37% Intelligence, 40% Spirit, 27% Vitality and 20% Agility!
Extremely cunning, intelligent, and dexterous, you are the Mad Jester. You try to fool and manipulate people with your jokes and deceit, but you can't trick me! :P Mad Jesters are master spellcasters, but because they try to mold dark and light magic into chaotic energy, their spells are often zany, underhanded, and unpredictable. Mad Jesters will use and abuse magic in ways that no other spellcaster can, and their unusual and sneaky magic always catches their opponents off guard, leading to a quick and easy defeat. In fact, because Mad Jesters delved too far into the realm of forbidden magic, their elemental magic draws from the source of all magic and is truly ferocious and frightening. In addition to their mastery over elemental magic, Mad Jesters may occasionally be masters of combat and even transformation magic. By using these skills in combination with their extremely powerful dark and light magic, it's not surprising that Mad Jesters can create truly horrifying and menacing displays of magical power. Any foe not defeated by their powerful magic will surely run away in sheer terror as the Mad Jester cackles wildly in amusement! The dark and insane energy permeating through the air around Mad Jesters can easily infect the hearts and minds of anyone nearby, forcing any opponents to collapse while laughing themselves madly into a coma. With so much treachery, mischief, deceit, and power, Mad Jesters are truly formidable foes!
Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!
This is a rare mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.
You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Ovo je prvi test :)

You Scored as You are Bumblebee!

You're Bumblebee! :D Aren't you adorable.

You are Bumblebee!
78%
You are Optimus Prime!
67%
You Are Skywarp!
67%
You Are Skyfire!
67%
You Are Starscream!
67%
You Are Jazz!
45%
You Are Thundercracker!
33%
You are Megatron!
33%
You Are a Quintesson!
11%

Ovo je ispalo na drugom testu, sa kim bih bio partner hahaha

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/A/AU/AUT/autobotxdecepticon/1201422076_ebeeresult.jpg

Aw, you'd be best partnered with Bumblebee! How lucky are YOU? Now go run along and play =D

Bamblbiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥ Jesi počo onu novu da gledaš više? Ili prvo da pitam redom: 1. jesi popravio kompjuter, ako da 2. jesi popravio internet, ako da, jesi uzo da gledaš, ako da, je l' ti se sviđa? :p

You are Bumblebee!

Aw, you'd be best partnered with Bumblebee!

If you play with yourself you`ll go blind!

Šta si napisao, sve mi se zamutilo, ne mogu da pročitam.

Inače mi je isp'o i Bamblbi kao partnered with, ali Rumble je mica. Ready to crumble, cuz here comes Rumble! ♥ :)

The Grand Bishop
5% Strength, 22% Bloodlust, 42% Intelligence, 45% Spirit, 30% Vitality and 35% Agility!

Grand Bishops often have few skills with weapons and they are probably the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change and reverse the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. In fact, Grand Bishops can even alter the time of an object, allowing them to fast forward that object into the future or revert it to a state in the past. As an extension, this can be used as an advanced form of healing, enabling Grand Bishops to restore severed limbs and wounds. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes. Grand Bishops may be supremely powerful spellcasters, but they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion.

:)

gonzo - najbolje se igra sam sa sobom :)

Haha, ti biskupi, ima ih na sve strane, armiju da osnujete.

gonzo - najbolje se igra sam sa sobom :)

Forever aloun.
http://www.pitch.com/binary/1337/masturbation.jpg

Znam za jadac Bruce, zato sam i našao devojku lololo

Jesi počo onu novu da gledaš više? Ili prvo da pitam redom: 1. jesi popravio kompjuter, ako da 2. jesi popravio internet, ako da, jesi uzo da gledaš, ako da, je l' ti se sviđa? :p

Smorka komp nisam popravio, ali mi se sestra preselila kod dečka i ostavila mi laptop pa hvatam neki net (vajerles naravno). Pogledao sam još par epizoda i priznajem da mi se svidjaju, ali bih iskreno voleo da mogu da ih skinem i narežem na diskove. Hoću da imam sve serijale Transformersa na diskovima, da mogu uvek da se podsetim :)

Evo, ako nekoga zanima gde bi ga svrstala Rolingova (njen je test) i kakav bi mu štapić bio, fleksibilan ili krut, dugačak, mali, kakvo jezgro, od koje građe lolololo...
www.pottermore.com
Nažalost, prvo mora da se registruje, sad može odma da vam prihvati zahtev ili malo da se čeka, posle imate neka sranja malo da klikate dok ne stignete do testa. Na osnovu vaših prvih odgovora dolaze druga tura pitanja, tako da se ne ponavljaju svima sva. Pa, ako vas zanima ili vas je zanimalo pre nekoliko godina...

kuća: Sliterin
štap: dosta fleksibilan i prilagodljiv, elegantan 10 inča, jebale ih jedinice
Core: Phoenix Feather
This is the rarest core type. Phoenix feathers are capable of the greatest range of magic, though they may take longer than either unicorn or dragon cores to reveal this. They show the most initiative, sometimes acting of their own accord, a quality that many witches and wizards dislike.

Phoenix feather wands are always the pickiest when it comes to potential owners, for the creature from which they are taken is one of the most independent and detached in the world. These wands are the hardest to tame and to personalise, and their allegiance is usually hard won.

drvo: Hornbeam
My own wand is made of hornbeam, and so it is with all due modesty that I state that hornbeam selects for its life mate the talented witch or wizard with a single, pure passion, which some might call obsession (though I prefer the term ‘vision’), which will almost always be realised. Hornbeam wands adapt more quickly than almost any other to their owner’s style of magic, and will become so personalised, so quickly, that other people will find them extremely difficult to use even for the most simple of spells. Hornbeam wands likewise absorb their owner’s code of honour, whatever that might be, and will refuse to perform acts - whether for good or ill - that do not tally with their master’s principles. A particularly fine-tuned and sentient wand.

Eto. Uživajte. Ili ne, kako vam volja.

Лажем, није 16 инча него 14 и по. лололо

Ahhahahhahahah, moj samo deset.... A jebiga kad su me pitali za visinu, mala sam... :)
A ono, elstičan, da prostiš, krut, kakav ti je? lolololo

Флексибилан, квајт. лолололо. Ми ударили по перверзији откако сам дошао, а? хахахаха
http://i.imgur.com/IpjWK62.png

иначе, имам вероватно најгеј ник који постоји на сајту. лололо

Rowan, jako plemenito zvuči šta je to, moram dukucam...Oskoruša, ahhahahahhaha. lololo :)
A, ti si dobrica, šta ti radiš u Slići, nije mi jasno nikako. :)

није ни мени, ја сам миииицаааа. :Д
Кад сам чуо Rowan, наравно, прва асоцијација - Мистер Бин. лололо
АЛИ КО МИ ЈЕ ДАО НИК SILVERCHASER10541
ЗАШТО
Едит: спем стоп, геј стоп. лололо

Ja sikreno se nisam nadala zelenima, ali svi me zajebavaju zbog tog feniksovog pera, kao voldi. lololo
SilverChaser lolololo. :D
Ja sam RuneOwl, ahhahahhahahha, to mi se jedino svidelo od ponuđenih. drug mi je neki hazelnat sranje, mnogo više gej od tvog nadimka, hahahhaha. :)

хахахахахахахаха хазелнат, милка вит рејзинс енд хазелнатс. :Д
Али list of magical people је највећа победа коју сам видео у животу. Стоји ми као кавер на фејсу и даље. Congratulations, Kosta, you are magical! Одушевљење. лололо