Prijava

Siromasan si ja imam 130 000 ripla

da li ćemo uskoro videti neke od najvećih FF - ova do sad

Samo jedna mini sugestija, nabacas gomile linkova propracene sa nekoliko recenica na engleskom + ovako neke skracenice.

Mislim da 96.7% foruma ne posecuje te linkove i nije bas u toku sa tim nekim skracenicama.

To je ko da upadnes na forum ljubitelja bmw-a i krenes da ih spamujes linkovima za dotu propracenim komentarima tipa “haha omg samo uzmes SF mid ides fast na eul phase boot i gg. Oce ko apom 1v1!?”

SF mi je pushio gowno iskenjam se usta i njemu i boosterima i smurfovima što ga biraju uvek pa mi zgadili dotu za vijek i vjekova

I understood that reference ^^

Celte svaka ti dala. Najlakše pare koje si ikada zaradio

cek niste ozbiljni da je stvarno pala opklada ahha

trebas te xrp raspodeliti moderatorima ali pod uslovom da batale ova takmicenja pisanja definicija i ostalu djubrad, moratorijum na bar god dana

Just a heads up

The upcoming event in DC on September 18 has a very high probability of becoming a false flag event.

I wont be naming the event.
I do not endorse the event.
I hope none of you attend.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from DC on September 18.

The advice to anyone in the US is do not attend any outside gatherings or indoor functions where the public are Not searched.

Particularly on September 11th, but also during the weekend.

The treatment of the J6 political prisoners amounts to torture and is inhumane. They need strong advocates for their human rights and dignity while they await trial.

During the run up to J6, BLM looters and Antifa rioters were elevated to a state of holiness by Regime media. As a result of this elevation, the judicial system offered them leniency or total freedom by way of lessened punishments for their crimes.

Time has shown that the J6 protesters have had the opposite happen. Instead of leniency, they have had the book thrown at them.

It is plausible (if not probable) that the Sep18th rally in DC will see similar levels of subversion and infiltration. This is exactly what the Regime wants to have happen: an excuse for another expansion of centralized organizations like the Capitol Police.

Everyone who attends the event should be fully aware of the potential risks of their participation at this time.

What say you Triforce? lol

The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results. The data in the report also confirms that U.S. Sen. Mark Kelly won in the county.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/09/23/arizona-audit-draft-report-confirms-biden-beat-trump-2020/5835521001/

AZ audit klonovi Cyber Ninjas potvrdili Bidenovu pobjedu. Nema druge interpretacije tako da nemaš potrebe pokušavati.

Sigurno su ti Cyber Ninjas dio deep statea. False flag. <insert excuse here> <insert future date on which nothing will happen here>

Liddy said he could not verify the document he had was an official Cyber Ninjas document because the county did not get it from the Senate. He declined to say who provided it to the county but said that someone dropped it off Wednesday at the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office.

Smiri se batke rezultati izlaze danas kolko znam https://ibb.co/zfSGY2Y
1 PM PT ti je 10 sati naveče ovde kod nas ja ću svakako biti budan kek

hahahaha, sajber nindya.

aj javi trifors veceras sta bilo, kad pogledas

Jer ja sam sajber nindža nisam virtualna mindža

Nismo ni na pola, a već ima dovoljno za desertifikaciju lololo

Aj kazi ukratko sta se dogadja. Ocu li da izgubim opkladu ili cea ti?

blizimo se godisnjici trampovog poraza na izborima, sta bi s onim da ce strpati senilnog bajdena u tvorza i u velikom stilu se vratiti na vlast u roku od 3 meseca

Nije u redu sto koristite poremecenog i sizofrenog Triforsa da zaradite pare na njemu.

Nismo ni na pola, a već ima dovoljno za desertifikaciju lololo

Ima al laži lol. Razbucane su ovdje:

https://www.twitter.com/maricopacounty/status/1441490472430489615

BACKGROUND: These claims of “deleting” and “purging” are reminiscent of the false claim Cyber Ninjas made in May, accusing Maricopa County of deleting an election server. The truth was, the Ninjas looked in the wrong place for the info. It was there all along.

They just didn’t know how to correctly set up a RAID server. Despite falsely accused us of a crime, Senate contractors have never issued a retraction or an apology.

CLAIM: Election management database purged

BOTTOM LINE: This is misleading. Nothing was purged. Cyber Ninjas don’t understand the business of elections. We can't keep everything on the EMS server because it has storage limits.

Unfortunately, AZ Senators gave unvetted, unqualified, private companies with known biases a platform to share misguided theories and faulty assumptions about Maricopa County elections.

Hvala doviđenja. Svi smo znali da si ti davno izgubio opkladu. S ovom blamažom trebao bi Celtu da platiš duplo