Prijava

Daj mi neki time frame onda

Pa dao sam ti, dva do četiri dana al ti prati i sam šta se oslanjaš na mene, msm svakako kad objave biću prvi da javim

smanji energiju koju trosis na qanon povecaj energiju koju trosis na gradjenje odnosa medju ljudima, idealno sa onima sa kojima bi mogao da imas emotivni odnos koji bi mogao malo da ti razbije iluziju da je ceo svet protiv tebe i mozda malo pomeris svet na bolje

Znači ne bude li Tramp predsednik drugog jula, mora da promeniš nik na šaljivom sajtu vukajlija u Poremećeni antivaxer LOL, i to su uslovi i ti si već pristao na to samo da se zna.

Celte šta buncaš sad ne kapiram? Sad si posto kirkegard pokušavaš da me dešifruješ, da otključaš moj psihološki profil, šta?

kakve veze traktor ima sa bilo cim?

znam da vozim traktor. ne znam svaki al sam vozio onaj imt standardan. doduse i to odavno jos pre nego sto sam imao dozvolu za auto, sto je otprilike bilo pre nego sto si ti postojao.

Šmokljo pa ne može da postane predsednik odmah nakon objave rezultata valjda ima neka procedura majku mu haha, rezultati će voditi do narednih država i utvrđivanja celokupne razmere prevare na izborima lol što si mi napakovo sad ovo ja ne verujem

Kjerkegor hahaha ajupičkumaterinu

Triforce zar nije Trump trebao da bude instaliran kao predsjednik četvrtog Marta? To jest na datum "prave" inauguracije?

Šta bi sa tim? Lol. Opet neko zajebao plan?

Pa je onda trebao biti instaliran dvadesetog Marta.

https://www.twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1366105390920966149

Opet propalo. I wonder why.

Zato što je #BULLSHIT

I ovo u vezi AZ je isto. BULLSHIT. Jebu te u zdrav mozak. U stvari, možda i nije zdrav kad tako lako padaš na te laži. Opet. I opet. I opet.

Disinformation is necessary, how do you lure in a very dangerous animal?

Dobro onda, evo opet neki disklejmeri preambule klauzule kurci palci. Ako se utvrdi do drugog jula da tramp zapravo nije pobedio u arizoni, menjaš nik u Poremećeni antivaxer LOL

Što izbjegavaš pitanja? Zašto Trump nije postao predsjednik 4 i 20 Marta kao što je bilo obećano?

Tada si drkao na forumu oko toga i onda ništa. Zašto nećeš da priznaš da vjeruješ u čiste laži?

Dobro onda, evo opet neki disklejmeri preambule klauzule kurci palci. Ako se utvrdi do drugog jula da tramp zapravo nije pobedio u arizoni, menjaš nik u Poremećeni antivaxer LOL

Dogovoreno

Pa odgovorio sam ti Zglavkare dva put sam ti napiso da sam upadao u brzoplete najave i da nisam kapiro o čemu se radi, pa sam ti napisao da su dezinformacije neophodne da zbune ne samo nas već prvenstveno protivnika

Mislim da ovo jako dobro sumira stvar pa pročitaj ako te ne mrzi

Hidden Ingersoll Lockwood Q messege.

"What if?  It was all stealth. It was FISA.
Military Intelligence intercepted the Deepstate 16 year plan to destroy America.
(8 years of Obama, then 8 years Hillary)
White-Hats needed someone loyal for the role of president during this operation.
After approving certain clearances, the Military installed Trump into the RNC.
Think about that for a second:
Military. Installed. Trump.
The 2016 Election was rigged for Hillary.
The Media was complicit.
Algorithms weren’t strong enough to give her the win.
White Hats controlled the election to give the people a fair vote. There was no way Trump could’ve won without this happening.
That’s why they were SHOCKED when she lost.
That’s why they didn’t cover their tracks.
They never thought she would lose.
Obama used FISA courts to secretly spy on Trump’s campaign during the 2016 election.
It was the worst decision ever.
He literally opened the door to EVERYTHING, by giving Trump the playbook for the next 4 years.
FISA = Start.
US Military has it all.
That is why it looks like “nothing happened” for the last 4 years.
It was all in the dark.
It looks like these people will get away with all their crimes.
They will not.
Trump and our military have been dismantling this web of criminals all in the dark.
Top levels of corruption are under control.
We had to let them complete their crimes in order to charge them to the fullest extent under the rule of law at a tribunal.
The election was a trap.
Trump ran uncontested.
An Election Monitoring (Surveillance) System was installed by the US Cyber Command, Space Force, and the Shadow Warriors of the Cyber Brigade.
Soon we will see the real numbers.
Every part of this operation is strategically planned.
Not everything will be clean.
But there is no escaping it.
That is why congress did everything they could to remove Trump before he was even inaugurated, with zero success.
He is untouchable.
It may look like he is gone from the public eye, but in reality this needed to happen.
Now that he is completely out of the picture, and with the public thinking biden has full control, the military will soon be able to announce the takeover.
The media was left in the dark.
They are just trying to delay the military from making their next move.
Everything on TV in politics right now is fake, and holds no legal standing.
Define: Self Destruction
They have been left in the dark during all this, which is explains all the blatant lies and desperation.
They try to make Trumps administration look like they are weak.
Don’t forget,
Barr is a Patriot working behind the scenes. Anything stating otherwise is completely false.
Durham is a Patriot burning the midnight oil. He will get the job done.
Along with hundreds of others working behind the scenes to take down the establishment.
There are more good than bad.
B2.
Stealth Bombers.
Military Operation.
Shadow War.
Dark to Light."

At the very bottom of the page,
" Meanwhile, we have much work to do to fix the timeline and save humanity"

Highlight & select all, in the site.

https://twitter.com/HuntingMumbler/status/1407097156989861888?s=19

Aha. Dezinformacije da zbune protivnika. Got it.

Da to nije samo izgovor za propale predikcije? Lol.

Sta ćeš reći kad i ovo u Arizoni bude jedno veliko ništa i kad Trump opet ne bude predsjednik? Lol. Opet dezinformacija? Masoni sjebali plan? A možda jevreji? Lol.

I’ve gotten some comments from people — including people who claim they’ve followed me for years — telling me it’s “ridiculous” or “not important” for me to cover the Britney Spears situation as it’s not relevant, important or it’s simply a distraction from other events going on right now. Britney Spears is a trafficking victim, period. My work has primarily focused on exposing trafficking specifically in Hollywood for literally the past 5 years. The situation with Britney ties directly to Pizzagate, and the exposure of what happened to her can potentially lead to the bigger exposure of the epidemic of trafficking of stars in Hollywood, the rampant pedophilia, Project Monarch & so so much more. What happened to Britney is horrific and an absolute atrocity, no question. On a positive note, I truly believe Britney will not only win her freedom, but, also, get the opportunity to expose so much of the evil that goes on in Hollywood that SO many of us having been fighting to expose for many years. Her story is a big deal. Sadly, it’s a microcosm of what goes on in Hollywood, but, it needs to be told. And getting Britney’s story out will not only save her, but, it will also save & liberate so many other Hollywood victims who have been enslaved & abused by the same Satanic Hollywood machine! So please keep this story going & pray for Britney!

Liz Crokin

Jel ima neko da je igrao Silent Hill dvojku ili četvorku, trista puta jezivija igrica sad kad razmišljam u retrospektivi.
https://twitter.com/Mag67374073/status/1320502767396347904?s=20
https://prntscr.com/17wx9fo
Ovo isto jbt
https://prntscr.com/17wxffo