Automobilizam

1. a ne znam to za nesreću, no mislim da ima trka gdje je tako vozio do cilja
    znam i da je bila neka gdje nije mogao da šalta brzine, možda sam sa tim pobrkao

2. Nijesi pobrkao, bila jes. Mislim da je Sena tad i maloljetan bio.
    I pobijedio je.

3. Evo, nije maloljetan bio. Ne mogu naći klip, vjerovatno nema.

Senna won a race in a car that was practically without brakes

True. First, it’s worth mentioning that it would be impossible to control a race car whose brakes had given out completely. But in Snetterton, England, during the 1982 Formula Ford championship, Senna did something that even the most experienced mechanics would deem improbable.

After starting in the first place, as usual, the Brazilian found out he had brake problems when trying to slow down to avoid debris from a crash that took place in the first lap. Senna ended up losing a few places and had to adapt to a new driving style.

In the end, Senna managed to regain the lead and reached the checkered flag using only the rear brakes. He had to stop his car at the track’s first corner, close to the pit-lane entrance. After the race, the driver told what had happened, and the mechanics confirmed his front brake discs were cold, meaning the Brazilian really hadn’t used them.

Snimak đe je vozio samo u šestu.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFP7aOYi344

4. Jeste, evo i ovo nađoh:

Winning without brakes

On April 9th, 1982, Senna won one of the most amazing races of his life, and it became one of the legends that surrounded the driver’s career even before he debuted in F1: a victory in England in a racecar with serious brake problems since the first lap.

It all happened in Snetterton, a city more than 259 km (150 miles) away from London. It began as a regular race for Ayrton: he started in the first place and kept the lead at the first turn, but it soon turned dramatic. When slowing down to avoid debris from a crash during the first lap, the Brazilian realized he had lost his front brakes.

That caused Senna to be overtaken by Russell Spence, his teammate and Kenny Andrews. Even with severe brake issues, Senna successfully adapted his driving style and started going faster than the rest, regaining the lead.

In the end, Senna crossed the finished line using only his rear brakes, and was forced to stop his car at the track’s first turn, close to the pit-lane. Ayrton walked up to his garage and told the mechanics and engineers what had happened, but everyone thought he was exaggerating – after all, he had just won the race. The real surprise came when they collected the Brazilian’s car: the front brake disk was cold, meaning it hadn’t been used!

Some say that Senna finished the race not only without the front brakes, but also without the rear ones, since they would have to be worn out from performing double-duty since the first lap. The victory put Senna on track for the Formula Ford 2000 title. More than just winning a race, Ayrton accomplished a feat that, for many, was all but impossible.

5. dal bi ynao on uparkirat moju lagunu?

6. dobar ciganski san, nema price :)
    jos da je beo i od spolja i mercedes i bilo bi potpuno.

7. Beo je spolja. Al nije ovo ciganjski stil

8. lol, ciganski san onda, nema price.

9. Brate 80% ih je belo
    A i nije Mercedes

10. mada vole bečki gani ove bele x6-ice lolo

11. sto se koprcas bohor jbt, nije da je tvoj ovakav pa da te zajebavam. postoji zajednicka karakteristika gastarbajtera sto voze bele bmw i mercedese sa belim sedistima, a to je da je dobar procenat njih malo tamniji i prica "sosale romale". to je cinjenica :)

12. onaj bijeli merc što je kačio tuljan je bez premca :D

13. daaaa, sa ovim kad dodje neko '90te iz beca u cigan-malu, odma se zna da je uspeo u zivotu.

danas je ovo sto kaze miki, beli X6, bela S-E klasa ili onaj merc X6 i tako to :)

14. http://images3.polovniautomobili.com/user-images/classifieds/464/4647135/a1ff2991a4e3-800x600.jpg

Uz'o, umočio ga u farbu i aj u kurac, ću ja da skidam branike, oznake i sve to...

A znaš kako za ove gane, prva generacija tamo, cepaju mečke makar i one starije, a ovi što su rođeni tamo se već lože na bembare i sl. Slično i sa turcima svuda de žive u inostranstvu.

15. E turci vez voze Bmw-a 80% njih
    Pogledati pod e60

Rekli o sajtu

U busu se devojka svadja preko fona da se ne kaze Vukajlija nego Vujaklija za recnik... ocaj na njenom licu kad je shvatila da ne moze objasniti

Mokoš · 11. Maj 2011.